Unit-6 : Solutions of Questions on Page Number : 231
Q1 : Jog your memory for interesting and memorable slogans you may have come across:
Airlines Slogan __________________________
Adult Education Campaign Slogan ____________________
Struggle for Independence Slogan ____________________
Polio Eradication Slogan ____________________________
Eye Donation Slogan _______________________________
Blood Donation Slogan _____________________________
- Airlines Slogan: “Fly The Good Times”.
- Adult Education Campaign Slogan: “Our achievement as individuals and our success as a democratic society depends on learning continually, adapting to change readily, and evaluating information critically.”
- Struggle for Independence Slogan: “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- Polio Eradication Slogan: “Polio is a dangerous disease, pray for its eradication”
- Eye donation Slogan: Eye Donation makes your eyes immortal/Let Eye Donation be your family tradition/LIGHT up a life, donate your EYES.
- Blood donation campaign: Your donation of blood today may be an investment for your future.
Q2 : Look at the pictures given below, frame short, interesting and creative slogans:
1. Education is the movement from darkness to light.
2. Be Alert to Avert Accidents!
3. Avoid the Scare…Be Aware
Help Us Find A Way to End the Decay
Don’t Delay…Get Tested Today
4. Billion hearts…..but one soul…….Billion hands but one body……..Billion minds……..but one thought……”PATRIOTISM”
Q3 : Work with your partner and write six prominent features of Indian identity.
This question is to be answered on the basis of your own understanding, experience and thoughts. It is strongly recommended that you prepare the solution on your own. However, some pointers for discussion have been provided for your reference.